Exodus 20:1-3; Matthew 6:25-34; I Peter 5:7
- What's something that worried you when you were a kid?
- What about last week?
What do you worry about most?
In what ways do you think worry can become an idol?
- Which of the following do you struggle with most?
- Worrying about your needs
- Worrying about your image
- Being filled with fear?
What's one reason you sometimes worry about God’s providing for you?
What's one way God has already provided for you that you can be thankful for?
When it comes to your image, what do you worry about most?
Read I Peter 5:7. How do you think we give our worries to God?
What's one example of a situation where not worrying could cause us to stand out from the rest of the world (in a good way)?
- Did you defeat any worries tonight?
- Which worries do you still need to defeat?
This week, how can you focus your attention on Jesus instead of your worries?